Terms and Conditions
All information, products, and services displayed on SafenSound.life website constitute aninvitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. Safe&Sound website has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
In order to use SafenSound.life website belonging to HW Wellness Solutions Private Limited, you (The User) have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. The below terms are applicable for any customer who buys Safe&Sound products from any channels across India/World.
- We have made every effort to display the color of our products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of color will be accurate. Please note that the pictures are representative of the actual products, and might not be exactly the same as shown on our website in some cases.
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- life will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on SafenSound.life. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause of action.
- life will take “Full Responsibility” of your Order, if the Order has been shipped to any of the major cities, where we used “Private Courier Companies” (eg.Fedex, Blue Dart, Professional Couriers,Trackon, etc.) to ship your order.
- The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of SafenSound.life.
- Request for cancellations of orders once placed on SafenSound.life shall not be entertained.SafenSound.life reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same
- If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by SafenSound.life for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. SafenSound.life reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, SafenSound.life has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of Safe&Sound without prior intimation whatsoever.
- life will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
- life shall not entertain any complaints after 15 days, once the order is delivered. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Mumbai, Maharashtra shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
SafenSound.life may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable methods to the address you have provided to SafenSound.life.
Terms & Conditions
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under Indian Copyright Act, and is the property of SafenSound.life. The collective work includes works that are licensed to SafenSound.life. Copyright 2020, SafenSound.life ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by SafenSound.life.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, SafenSound.life may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with SafenSound.life, SafenSound.life has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of SafenSound.life. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, SafenSound.life seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: Nov 26, 2020.
Thank you for shopping at SAFE&SOUND™. If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns. The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement)
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to SAFE&SOUND™, accessible from safensound.life
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order till it is dispatched from our premises. After the product is dispatched you cannot cancel your order. In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org with precise subject line
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the intimation of cancellations of Order. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
The Goods cannot be returned once delivered to you. The product return request will be entertained only if there is damage to the product, provided you inform us within 24 hours along with the photos of the product.. You need to send us an email on “email@example.com” with complete details within 24 hours.
Offers and Promos:
Ongoing Offers and Promos will be made available here, if there are no offer codes, there is none running.
For Further assistance Contact us:
If you have any questions about our Offer and Promos, please contact us:
By phone: +91 9004573205
We at SAFE&SOUND™ respect and are committed towards protecting your privacy. Publishing, selling or renting any personal data or information to any third party, without your consent, is against our ethics.
We agree that we will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. From time to time, we may reveal general statistical information about our Site and visitors, such as number of visitors, number and type of goods and services purchased, etc. Only those of our employees who need access to your information in order to perform their duties, are allowed such access. Any employee who violates our privacy and/or security policies is subjected to disciplinary action, including possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution.
Information We Collect
The Personal Information is used for two general purposes: to process your order, and to provide you with the best possible services. Unless otherwise stated explicitly, this policy applies to personal information as disclosed on any of the media.
You acknowledge that you are disclosing Personal Information voluntarily. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
Why are cookies important?
Cookies help you make your online experience more efficient and relevant to your interests. For instance, they are used to remember your preferences on sites you visit often, to remember your user ID and the contents of your shopping baskets, and to help you navigate between pages efficiently.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small file, or files on your computer, phone, or other device with a browser to save snippets of text for reference by the website you are visiting. All cookies have expiration dates in them that determine how long they stay in your browser:
Session cookies – these are temporary cookies that expire (and are automatically erased) whenever you close your browser.
Persistent cookies – these usually have an expiration date and so stay in your browser until they expire, or until you manually delete them. For example we use persistent cookies to better understand usage patterns so that we can improve the site for our customers.
Cookies are grouped into the following categories:
Essential – these are cookies that are required for the regular operation of our websites.
Functional – these remember your preferences, and are intended to make your experience on our websites better for you.
Analytics – these cookies are used for performance measurement to understand things including how many people visit our websites, how they navigate our sites, and what content is popular. This allows us to improve your experience with us. Additionally, you can see how Google Analytics (one of our analytics tools) uses cookie information when you use our partners’ sites by visiting www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, or any other URL Google may provide from time to time
Advertising – these cookies enable us and our advertising partners to serve you with relevant advertisements that we think will interest you. You might see these advertisements on our sites on other sites you visit. These cookies record your visit to our website and the content you interact with. They may be placed by us, or by advertising partners with our permission.
To ensure compliance with our policies, we restrict the use of third-party cookies to trusted partners.
We also use third party information from third party sources to enable us to deliver advertising. These sources are validated by Third parties, and not by us.
To delete cookies from your browser, please note the following simple steps. The following steps are indicative for Google chrome and might vary of the different browsers that you may use. Please refer Settings on your browser for further details.
To ensure compliance with our policies, we restrict the use of third-party cookies to trusted partners.
You may also change other settings related to Privacy and Security under the same section.